[slime-devel] slime-repl-kill-input

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Thu Jan 14 16:57:22 UTC 2010

* Stas Boukarev [2010-01-14 16:55+0100] writes:

> I've achieved that by setting slime-repl-mode-map's parent to (append
> slime-editing-map lisp-mode-map) and not using slime-editing-mode in
> slime-repl-mode. This is committed in CVS.

Funny that it works.  In XEmacs keymaps aren't lists but some opaque
structure, so append doesn't work there.  But XEmacs has
set-keymap-parents which allows multiple parents.  That could be used.

Copying the first argument is also not quite what we want, because
(define-key slime-editing-map ...) might no longer update the copy.  I
haven't tested it, though.

Helmut