[slime-devel] Error in swank-fancy-inspector when inspecting network streams [with patch]

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Mon Jan 11 22:04:59 UTC 2010

Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
> (Is there something better than using IGNORE-ERRORS here?)

In my previous rewrite, I was checking a bit of the error text to try
and limit it further than all type errors. After some more thought, I
doubt that different implementations actually share error text verbiage,
so I took out that check (which was probably ill-advised anyway).

Cheers and apologies for the preponderance of email,
Russ Tyndall
Acceleration.net
Software Developer