[slime-devel] Error in swank-fancy-inspector when inspecting network streams [with patch]

Russ Tyndall russ at acceleration.net
Mon Jan 11 18:31:42 UTC 2010

When attempting to inspect a network-stream of underlying type
SB-SYS:FD-STREAM I always get the following error:

Error: The value NIL is not of type PATHNAME.

I wrote a small patch to swank-fancy-inspector to ignore errors coming
from accessing the pathname slot and not render the action link (visit
file and show current position) when we do not have a pathname.

Cheers,
Russ Tyndall
Acceleration.net
Software Developer