[slime-devel] SPAM detection at slime-devel [tim at johnsons-web.com: Re: ), Lispworks.]

Madhu enometh at meer.net
Fri Jan 8 00:25:41 UTC 2010

My messages to slime-devel via gmane are being rejected by the spam
detection software running on comon-lisp.net.  No explanation is
given.

When I resent one message to slime-devel via SMTP, the message got
accepted, but the To: field was set to undisclosed-recipients. This
field was added by the mail software at common-lisp.net

I then receive an unsolicited communication from Tim Johnson.

  |Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:42:19 -0900
  |From: Tim Johnson <tim at johnsons-web.com>
  |Subject: Re: [slime-devel] Autodoc-arglist display (extract-cursor-marker),
  |	Lispworks.
  |
  |Please don't send to "undisclosed recipients"
  |Please send directly to slime-devel site list.
  |Do not reply to this email. Your email address is now redirected to
  |/dev/null

Tim, I'd appreciate it if you did not send me email but posted
directly to the slime-devel list.

--
Madhu