[slime-devel] Autodoc-arglist display (extract-cursor-marker), Lispworks.

Johannes Grødem johs at netfonds.no
Wed Jan 6 13:28:10 UTC 2010

This doesn't work in Lispworks.  It boils down to Lispworks signaling an
error when you try to loop over something that is not a list.  In this
case a symbol, i.e.:

(loop for (car . cdr) on form ...) when form is a symbol will simply
loop over no items in SBCL, CLISP, etc, but will signal an error in
Lispworks.

I'm not sure which implementation is correct, but I think Lispworks'
behaviour is slightly less surprising.

I've attached a (hopefully correct) patch.  It doesn't seem to break
SBCL or CLISP, but I haven't tested with any other implementations.

--
Johannes Grødem