[slime-devel] Trying to start up SLIME with SBCL on Windows XP

George Lindholm hnbindustries at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:33:56 UTC 2010

Thank you very much to all of you.

It is a big kick to get an email from Peter.  I've read your book PCL about
three times, and have indeed used Lispbox.  Thanks for your generosity in
keeping it going and making PCL available.

I am not a professional programmer, but have been trying various ways of
processing some tables with 600k+ lines.  Probably my algorithms, but ACL
would hit a heap limit, so I was going to try SBCL.

Again, thanks for your generosity. I'll try to figure out a way to buy the
book from Japan.  Paypal is hard to use here.

Best,

George