[slime-devel] SLIME installation for CCL

Frank some.frank at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 07:55:28 UTC 2010

Hey there,

I'm new to slime.

I'm using CCL and when I startup slime I get those messages printed in
the *inferior-lisp* buffer:

; Warning: These Swank interfaces are unimplemented:
;           (ACTIVATE-STEPPING ADD-FD-HANDLER ADD-SIGIO-HANDLER
;            BACKGROUND-SAVE-IMAGE DUP EXEC-IMAGE MAKE-FD-STREAM
;            REMOVE-FD-HANDLERS REMOVE-SIGIO-HANDLERS SLDB-BREAK-AT-START
;            SLDB-BREAK-ON-RETURN SLDB-STEP-INTO SLDB-STEP-NEXT
SLDB-STEP-OUT)
; While executing: SWANK-BACKEND::WARN-UNIMPLEMENTED-INTERFACES, in
process list

and later

;Compiler warnings for "c:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/fau/Anwendungsdaten/.emacs.d/slime-2010-12-03/contrib/swank-presentation-streams.lisp"
:
;   In CCL::CLEAR-PRESENTATIONS inside an anonymous lambda form:
Undefined function SWANK::CLEAR-PRESENTATION-TABLES
;   In SWANK::PRESENTING-OBJECT-1: Undefined function
SWANK::SAVE-PRESENTED-OBJECT

Well it seems to me everything is running (well I assume not the above
mentioned features).

I also did the slime-run-test and the first line says:
Failed on 38 (2 expected) of 279 tests. Skipped 1 tests.

It's hard to say what is relevant so my question is; do I need to tweak
something to get all tests pass?

Thanks
Frank