[slime-devel] [investigation] Font lock, reader macros and SLIME repl

Anton Kovalenko anton at sw4me.com
Tue Aug 31 10:49:49 UTC 2010

Tobias C Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> writes:

> There could be a SWANK:DECLAIM-SYNTAX along SWANK:DECLAIM-INDENTATION
> which people could put into their CL source files.

While we're at it, there could also be a symbol pushed to *features*, on
which these declarations would be conditionalized (we don't want to
_depend_ on swank unconditionally, do we?).

Adapted from my .sbclrc:

(when (find-package "SWANK")
  (pushnew :SWANK *features*))
#+swank (do something useful for swank/slime)

--
Regards, Anton Kovalenko
+7(916)345-34-02 | Elektrostal' MO, Russia