[slime-devel] Recent (two-three months) problems using CMUCL+SLIME

Alex Goncharov alex-goncharov at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 22:10:14 UTC 2010

,--- You/Helmut (Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:08:18 +0200) ----*
| Should be fixed in the CVS version, at it works on Linux.

I picked it up and confirming that my (/ 1 0) demo is handled
correctly now.

A bigger program evaluates fine too, but with the SIGIO communication
style the responsiveness is sluggish (and I think I spotted those
annoying "(ok.." messages.

| Some people have may have apps or some other reason to customize
| this.  The standard setting (SIGIO) should work just fine, though.
| I use that all the time.

I switched to FD-HANDLER and am getting an all-around good behavior,
includinf good responsiveness.

Truly don't like SIGIO :-)

Thank you!

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov at comcast.net --