[slime-devel] C-c C-c using CCL on Windows 7 64bit

MWax gaymin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:10:41 UTC 2009

When I attempt to compile a function using C-c C-c I receive a message that I do
not have permission to access file XXXX where XXXX is usually something like
"//saf6." or such.  I have been tracking it down and I believe the function that
generates the temp file names is generating a name that Windows 7 does not like.
 I have successfully compiled the form under 32bit Windows XP

Notes:
I am running Windows 7 64bit
ACL is on
I have used both the slime snapshot as well as CVS head
ccl is version 1.3-r12775M