[slime-devel] Current package for slime-eval-*

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Fri Oct 16 21:14:50 UTC 2009

Quoth Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com>:
> You are right. I was annoyed by this before, but didn't pay attention.
> Should be fixed in CVS.

I've since realised that I was using a *very* old slime so it's _possible_ that
the change you made wasn't necessary.

Sincere apologies for the confusion.

Anyway, the fix (if, in fact, something was broken) doesn't seem to have
introduced any new bugs.

A quick question...  any reason why sldb-print-condition is commented out in
the source?

I only discovered it recently (after cobbling together my own kludge that did
something similar) and find it very useful.  It doesn't seem to cause any
problems as far as I can tell (and there's nothing in the changelog about it).

Regards,

Seb
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.