[slime-devel] weird completion error on REPL

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:14:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> wrote:
> quasi <quasilists at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I load it with asdf and it loads.  But as soon as I try to expand
>> (tripr: on the REPL I get the following error.  This does not happen
>> when I try it on another package like cl-ppcre or hunchentoot. This
>> error happened on both
>>
>> SBCL 1.0.29 x86-64 and
>> allegro 8.1 on a
>> MBP running Snow Leopard.
>
> Should be fixed. Thank you.

I no longer get the error thrown. But completion adds an extra closing
paren ')' if you are in a exported function.
When you have an expanded exported function and you go to the colon at
e.g. tripr: and press tab closing paren is added at the : resulting in
something like
(tripr:)webserver-start)

Also if you in an non exported function at the end of the e.g. tripr::
and you press tab, it results in a space inserted and following error
in the mini-buffer:
'symbol's value as variable is void:slime-space-information-p'

thanks!