[slime-devel] [patch] ECL arglist fix

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:33:34 UTC 2009

The swank ECL backend discards the first argument in arglists obtained
via grovel-docstring-for-arglist due to a CDR applied to the return
value. This behavior dates back to the original version of the
function in revision 1.32 and I can't figure a good reason for it
(unless ECL is inconsistent in its documentation format). I first
encountered this behavior upon observing that slime's arglist for
POSITION-IF omitted the test argument. Attached is the trivial fix.