[slime-devel] CMUCL 20a startup issue

Martin Simmons martin at lispworks.com
Wed Nov 4 11:24:05 UTC 2009

BTW, just to clarify the l-t-v semantics: all dynamic variable bindings in the
global and dynamic environments at load time are available, even though the
null lexical environment has no bindings.  The null lexical environment just
prevents you from mixing up load time and execution time like this:

(let ((foo (print 10)))   ; a lexical binding
  (load-time-value foo))

__Martin