[slime-devel] Lispbox SLIME 2.0 version output goes to *inferior-lisp* buffer instead of to *slime-repl clisp-2.37* buffer on Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri May 29 10:07:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 17:14:31 +0900, Benjamin L. Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>[...]
>
>Clojure Box uses the CVS version of SLIME, whereas Lispbox uses the
>(rather ancient) SLIME 2.0 and CLISP 2.37.  However, when the same
>problem occurs when I configure my .emacs file to work with the CVS
>version of SLIME using CLISP 2.45.

Clarification and typo correction:

"Clojure Box uses the CVS version of SLIME dated March 11, 2009, at
22:18 and Clojure 1.0.0, whereas Lispbox uses the (rather ancient)
SLIME 2.0 and CLISP 2.37.  However, the same problem occurs when I
configure my .emacs file to work with the CVS version of SLIME
downloadable from
http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/snapshots/slime-current.tgz,
using CLISP 2.45."

-- Benjamin L. Russell