[slime-devel] Bug in hyperspec lookup (or slime-reader-macro-at-point)

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Tue Mar 3 10:05:51 UTC 2009

* Tobias C. Rittweiler [2009-03-02 21:31+0100] writes:

> Chaitanya Gupta <mail at chaitanyagupta.com> writes:
>> Hello,
>> The newly added slime-reader-macro-at-point is causing a few problems 
>> with hyperspec lookup. Specifically, if the point is on the first letter 
>> of the first element (a symbol) of a sexp, e.g. if the point is on the 
>> letter 'l' of the sexp '(list foo bar ...)', then C-c C-d h will return 
>> the hyperspec entry for Left Paranthesis and not List. If I move the 
>> point forward to 'i', then it correctly returns the hyperspec entry for 
>> List.
> I, for myself, do not think it's a bug. It's the way people will find
> out that C-c C-d h works on reader macros now. :-)

I moved the reader-macro part to it's own key: C-c C-d #


More information about the slime-devel mailing list