[slime-devel] *STANDARD-OUTPUT* going to *inferior-lisp*

graham at gorgeous.org graham at gorgeous.org
Mon Jun 29 21:51:09 UTC 2009

*STANDARD-OUTPUT* of functions called from the REPL is going to
*inferior-lisp* not to the REPL as it used to.  I noticed this when
calling DISASSEMBLE; the disassembly appears in the *inferior-lisp*
buffer.

I'm using SBCL 1.0.29 on Windows with SLIME 2009-06-29.  This behaviour
was introduced well before today, though I haven't done the usual CVS
binary search to find out when.

I'm open to the idea that this is not a general problem and that
something in my setup is screwing with SLIME, but what could it be?

Thanks in advance as usual,

Graham