[slime-devel] Restart Frame on Clozure

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Sat Jul 18 08:37:10 UTC 2009

Terje Norderhaug <terje at in-progress.com> writes:

> I use it on the client to check a priori whether a frame can be
> restarted.

I did not intend FRAME-RESTARTABLE-P to necessarily work
reliably. Perhaps an implementation has a short, and a long path to find
it out, and because the long path would be too time-consuming, it
implements FRAME-RESTARTABLE-P only going through the short path.

Furthermore, I think FRAME-RESTARTABLE-P should become a
FRAME-ATTRIBUTES function with :RESTARTABLE, and :NON-RESTARTABLE being
the currently specified values.

  -T.