[slime-devel] Compilation output goes to *inferior-lisp* buffer under ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Jan 20 17:02:12 UTC 2009

Somewhere between 2008-12-25 and 2009-01-17 the output for compilations
in ABCL no longer shows up in the REPL but instead goes to the
associated *inferior-lisp* buffer.  Neither SBCL nor CLISP exhibit this
behavior when invoked under the same Emacs/.emacs/SLIME combination, so
I assume that something in the 'swank-abcl.lisp' hasn't kept pace with
the rest of the system.

Could anyone give me a pointer to specific changes that I could look at
to investigate fixing this?  A basic ten-minute investigation of the
diffs didn't reveal anything glaringly obvious to me.

Thanks,
Mark <evenson at panix.com>

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare to it now."