[slime-devel] SLIME Typeout stopped working?

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Wed Feb 11 16:05:09 UTC 2009

I just upgraded slime after not doing so in several months and *SLIME
Typeout* immediately stopped working. The frame comes up blank but the
output goes to the normal single line edit buffer at the bottom of the
main frame. I'm running SBCL (very recent) and emacs 22. Has anyone else
noticed this? Is there a fix? My .emacs setup is:

(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/src/clbuild/source/slime")
(add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/src/clbuild/source/slime/contrib")
(require 'slime)
(slime-setup '(slime-fancy slime-typeout-frame slime-asdf slime-tramp))
(global-set-key "\C-cs" 'slime-selector)

Thanks
--Jeff Cunningham