[slime-devel] process filter in xemacs

vanekl vanek at acd.net
Sat Aug 8 19:11:18 UTC 2009

The changelog says the process filter is disabled[1] but I get
the following when I do either a C-c C-l or a C-c C-k.

 (error/warning) Error in process filter: (error No such face :foreground)

and execution is aborted prematurely. This suggests that the process
filter is not being disabled in xemacs.

This problem persists even after I disable the color-theme.el emacs module
and remove my custom.el file.