[slime-devel] Improved font-lock

Mikhail Novikov freiksenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:35:19 UTC 2009

Hi!

As I understood there is no ready-made solution for this problem,
therefore I will have to hack it. I wonder if it is possible to access
SLIME competition list somehow. Also some advice on algorithm would be
very helpful - probably good solution would be to scan any buffer on
load to find any symbols that should be added to font-lock mode, then
rescan modified parts?

Best regards, Mikhail