[slime-devel] Improved font-lock

Mikhail Novikov freiksenet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:26:37 UTC 2009

Hi!

SLIME is great and it was the reason why I switched from vim to emacs.
But both vim and emacs+slime have one minor problem that bugs me a lot:
syntax coloration only applies to predefined set of keywords, so not
only some of common lisp standard keywords such as "push" are not
colored, but also all functions user implements are not highlighted.

Is it somehow possible to make slime modify lisp font-lock mode so all
currently implemented functions/macroses/variables are highlighted too?
M-tab already gives the list of all possible keywords, so this should
not be too hard, I think %)

Thanks beforehand, Mikhail Novikov