[slime-devel] PATCH: ABCL on Windows

Vladimir Korablin vkorablin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:42:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Looks like you need to update slime from CVS.

Weird. I see your patch implementing FIND-EXTERNAL-FORMAT in the this
list's archives, see the message from Helmut Eller acknowledging it
and saying it's been committed, see the 2009-03-09 entry in the
ChangeLog, but I don't see it in the actual swank-abcl.lisp! I just
made a fresh checkout of slime sources, then grabbed the CVS snapshot
from http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/snapshots/slime-current.tgz
-- still no FIND-EXTERNAL-FORMAT in swank-abcl.lisp.

Also, when I say "cvs log swank-abcl.lisp", the latest entry is from
2009-01-10. It seems that your patch wasn't actually committed...