[slime-devel] just upgrading and am looking for previous behavior of command navigation

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Sep 10 12:43:42 UTC 2008

My apologies if this is a FAQ.

Until yesterday, I was using a very old version of SLIME. I've
upgraded and am missing a few things. The first is that I used to be
able to type a little bit in the REPL and then use m-p and m-n to
navigate to other commands that started with the same characters as
what I had typed. E.g., if I typed

 > (in- [m-p]

SLIME would find

 > (in-package cl-graph)

This now longer is the default behavior. I expect that there is a way
to turn it back on but my emacs foo is still very weak.

Any help would be appreciated,
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738