[slime-devel] Auto-jumping to compiler notes

Jeff Workman jeff.workman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:00:51 UTC 2008

I noticed that there seems to have been a recent change to SLIME that makes
it jump to compiler notes automatically when a file is compiled.
Also, it seems to jump even to SBCL compiler optimization notes, which makes
it very annoying to work on files where I have speed declarations.
I don't like the auto-jumping in general, since there are times I might have
a warning in a file temporarily while working on something else in the file,
and people can just run slime-next-note manually if they want to see the
notes, but at a minimum it shouldn't apply to optimization notes.
Or if you don't want to change the default behavior, is there a variable I
can set to disable it?