[slime-devel] swank+sbcl and cpu utilization

Chris Goellner cgoellner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:37:57 UTC 2008

That does the trick on the CPU utilization. Thanks for the fix.

I commented out the (setf swank:*communication-style* :fd-handler). If
I used :sigio or :spawn I got an error.

The :sigio says:

The variable SB-POSIX:O-ASYNC is unbound.
   [Condition of type UNBOUND-VARIABLE]

when I connect with slime.

The :spawn says:

SWANK-BACKEND:SPAWN not implementated

when I try to run the remote swank. SBCL on Solaris doesn't seem to
have the same feature set as my Linux version.

But, with nothing set it works like a charm. Thanks again.