[slime-devel] swank-listener-hooks fix, paredit-friendly REPL patch

Knut Olav Bøhmer knut-olav.bohmer at telenor.com
Wed Nov 12 15:51:42 UTC 2008

Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> Michael Weber wrote:
>
>> On Oct 31, 2008, at 10:01 , Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
>>

>>> How I fixed that in my slime.el is that I added t to slime-repl-
>>> current-input
>>>
>>> -         (let ((str (slime-repl-current-input)))
>>> +         (let ((str (slime-repl-current-input t)))
>>>

>> Same here, works for me since quite a while now.
>>

> it does not work for me in in slime-current-2008-11-09
> It is becauce of slime-presentations.el

[-snipped-]
> But this time I realy think it should be dependent on if you have
> paredit or not.
> It removes the anoying extra " when you tab-complete filenames.

But you probably want a patch. This patch checks if paredit is enabled.
Maybe we should have something like slime-completion-addsuffix  instead
of comint-completion-addsuffix. or, comint-completion-addsuffix could be
made
local in every slime buffer.

The best would be if the function forward-char would be called, so that
you skip past the last "

--
Konsulent, Fri Programvare / Free Software Consultant
Cell: +47 - 473 44 008

"It seems that I know that I know. What I'd like to see,
Is the I that knows me, When I know that I know that I know."