[slime-devel] Call stack when using Lisp debugger from sldb

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:33:18 UTC 2008

Sometimes when I'm in sldb, I want to use the actual Lisp debugger
because sometimes it more convenient to have a real repl.  Pressing B
works nicely.  Previously, however, I would be in the debugger, and the
backtrace would be exactly what I expected, with the top of stack being
exactly where the error occurred.

Now, however, the actual error is some 10-20 frames away because there
are lots of slime things in between.  This is kind of nice too because
now I can return to sldb, which I couldn't before.   But this also means
I now have to go hunt around for the real offending frame.

Is there a way to the old behavior?

Ray