[slime-devel] swank-listener-hooks fix, paredit-friendly REPL patch

Knut Olav Bøhmer knut-olav.bohmer at telenor.com
Tue Nov 4 09:29:21 UTC 2008

Helmut Eller wrote:
> * Knut Olav Bøhmer [2008-10-31 10:01+0100] writes:
>

>> How I fixed that in my slime.el is that I added t to slime-repl-current-input
>>

> Yes, that's nicer.
>
> Helmut.

That should be configurabe. And a hook could be made when paredid is
enabled, so that  it sets this option right.

--
Konsulent, Fri Programvare / Free Software Consultant
Cell: +47 - 473 44 008

"It seems that I know that I know. What I'd like to see,
Is the I that knows me, When I know that I know that I know."