[slime-devel] [patch] Improvements to slime-selector window handling

Travis Cross tc at travislists.com
Mon May 26 00:17:21 UTC 2008

Greetings,

The slime selector help feature does not restore emacs windows to their
prior configuration after it is used.  This seems suboptimal to me.  The
attached patch corrects this issue.

The patch also provides for automatically burying 'transactional'
buffers when using the slime selector.  This may be a personal
preference, but I don't like the top of my buffer list filling up with
temporary buffers.

patches (1):
   Improvements to slime-selector window handling.
     After selecting help from the slime selector, then selecting another
     option, emacs windows are now restored.  Also, temporary buffers
     selected from the slime-selector are now buried in the window list.

  contrib/slime-scratch.el |    2 +-
  slime.el                 |   71

Cheers,

-- Travis