[slime-devel] Automatic shrinking of windows (slime-documentation, etc)?

Ivar Refsdal refsdal.ivar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:48:43 UTC 2008

Hello all.

Thanks for a nice lisp development environment!

I have a simple question. Is it possible to run
(shrink-window-if-larger-than-buffer)

when running such commands as slime-documentation?
Could this feature or option perhaps be added to Slime?

I've tried with defadvice, but no luck yet.
At the moment I've simply inserted a shrink-window-if..
call into the macro slime-with-output-to-temp-buffer. That works,
however that macro is used by a bunch of other things, so it might
(or will) break other things.

Thanks in advance,
-Ivar Refsdal