[slime-devel] Problem loading OpenMCL

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon Jan 21 22:40:06 UTC 2008

Chris Van Dusen <cavandusen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been running Emacs/Slime/OpenMCL on Mac OS X Tiger (PPC) for
> several months now with no problem. I just updated and rebuilt OpenMCL
> (via (ccl:rebuild-ccl :force t)), and now when starting slime, I get
> the following error. I then updated Slime with the current CVS, but am
> still getting the error.

  Nobody seems to have replied, but I just got this error, trying CCL on
Mac OS X Leopard yesterday for the first time (fresh slime from CVS).

Did you eventually understand what was wrong ?

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Didier Verna, didier at lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22  didier at xemacs.org