[slime-devel] Re: Selecting the CONTINUE restart

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Mon Jan 21 21:46:12 UTC 2008

Ralf Mattes <rm at mh-freiburg.de> writes:

> I'm trying to select a CONTINUE restart that offers to modify a place from
> within the slime debugger but, alas, this doesn't work. Even so I get
> prompted for a new value (in the REPL, not in the debugger) the evaluation
> gets aborted. Here's a (primitive) test case:

This is due to a stupid regression that I introduced a few days back, as
has been pointed out by Helmut. It seems that he fixed it already in
CVS. (Update again from CVS and make sure that the last ChangeLog entry
is from 21th January.)

Sorry about that! (As punishment for not having run the test suite
before checking in, I'll try to fix the test cases that have been
failing since quite some time as soon as time permits.)

  -T.