[slime-devel] SLIME REPL problem with openmcl

David Brown lisp at davidb.org
Wed Feb 27 18:57:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:14:00AM -0800, Neil Baylis wrote:

>Here's what it prints when I start it up:
>Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.1-r8468 (DarwinPPC32)!

I'm running 1.2-r8575 (LinuxX8664)!

I could be either the architecture or something fixed in the 1.2 branch.
Maybe someone on the openmcl list might have an idea?

The APIs in CCL are sometimes changed slightly, which tends to break slime.
Maybe they've put something back.  If I had an idea of where to look, I
could look into it.

David