[slime-devel] Complaints about trying to require SB-INTROSPECT when loading with a core file

Rupert Swarbrick rswarbrick at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:04:36 UTC 2008

Thank you very very much! I'm sorry I didn't realise this wasn't
specifically a slime problem - I assumed because it didn't happen from
the terminal it had to be specific to slime.

Really really bizarrely, I had clearly fixed this problem in the past,
since my .bashrc has a line exporting SBCL_HOME, but for some reason it
doesn't get as far as emacs. This is why it was working from the command
line. Anyway, (setenv) from emacs makes it work, so the rest is just
cleaning up and not your problem.

Thanks again for the help!

Rupert