[slime-devel] More features by default

Knut Olav Bøhmer knut-olav.bohmer at telenor.com
Mon Dec 29 14:09:56 UTC 2008

Luis Oliveira wrote:
> Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> writes:
>
>> I disagree. I think the default slime setup should have no contribs
>> loaded, not the arbitrary slime-fancy kitchen sink of contribs loaded.
>
> Perhaps we could agree on another set of contribs then?

Ok, then please don't load slime-fancy by default, as it does not work
with LispWorks, without applying some patches by Johannes Grødem and
Peder O. Klingenberg that can be found on this list dated back in 2007.
It would be very difficult for newcomers to find out that it is
slime-fancy that is the problem.

I don't know why these patches are not approved for inclusion yet.

--
knobo