[slime-devel] ",quit" Command

Volkan YAZICI yazicivo at ttmail.com
Sat Dec 27 10:08:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just upgraded SLIME to CVS HEAD and ",quit" started to not work as
it was before. Typing ",quit" in the REPL closes the inferior lisp
process and *inferior-lisp* buffer, but doesn't close *slime-repl sbcl*
buffer. There just appears "Connection closed." message.

>From the mailing list, I see that there are some changes related with
REPL code. (AFAIK, it has moved to contrib.) But I couldn't figure out a
solution to the problem I mentioned above. Any helps will be
appreciated.

Regards.