[slime-devel] problem with slime from cvs head and sbcl 1.0.23

Ram Bhamidipaty rambham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:23:50 UTC 2008

I am seeing a problem with the cvs head and sbcl 1.0.23 - slime does
not clear the window and present me with the repl prompt. Instead I
see the *inferior-lisp* window. Here is the last bit that shows up:

WARNING: These Swank interfaces are unimplemented:
 (ALL-THREADS CALLS-WHO DISASSEMBLE-FRAME INTERRUPT-THREAD RECEIVE-IF SEND
              SLDB-BREAK-AT-START SLDB-BREAK-ON-RETURN SPAWN WHO-SPECIALIZES)
;; Swank started at port: 46259.
46259
*

slime asks me about a version difference, I answer 'y' and then slime
thinks that everything
is OK. But the repl promt never shows up.

Any suggestions on how I can debug this?

-Ram