[slime-devel] Slime with SBCL 1.0.22 on windows ; pipelined request... (swank:listener-eval "d

Rayne rayne at acidrayne.net
Mon Dec 22 02:40:17 UTC 2008

I installed slime, and SBCL for windows, and it works fine, except for
the REPL. Everything works great until I do something to cause an error,
when I do, the debugger fires and gives me my options, and no matter
which one I choose, nothing happens. The CL-USER> prompt doesn't come
back, it just hangs up, and any thing I type results in it saying ";
pipelined request... (swank:listener-eval "d". Is there any way to fix
this? This really sucks. I'm sure it's something to do with SBCL because
the windows port is experimental, just shooting at the chance of there
being a fix for it.

Thanks

-Rayne