[slime-devel] slime-fontifying-fu (was Re: Daily ChangeLog diff)

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:10:30 UTC 2008

mbaringer at common-lisp.net (Marco Baringer) writes:

> +2008-08-20  Tobias C. Rittweiler  <tcr at freebits.de>
> +
> +	* slime-fontifying-fu.el: New contrib; fontify with-foo and do-foo
> +	like standard macros.

Cool, I've been using something like this for a while. My version
applies to def* as well, so it fontifies defcfun, deftest, etc. However,
my regex also matches thing like "default". Anybody have enough regex-fu
to deal with this properly?

Or perhaps it would be more interesting to fontify every macro using
some mechanism similar to what is currently done for indentation.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/