[slime-devel] created function echo-area-width

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Fri Aug 15 01:20:55 UTC 2008

I’ve been playing around with having the minibuffer in its own frame
that spans the width of my display, but I noticed the slime one-liners
were still being truncated to the width of a normal frame. This change
uses the width of the minibuffer window that's associated with the
current frame (since it is not necessarily the same width as the
current frame).