[slime-devel] Re: xref issue

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Thu Aug 14 16:50:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:34:33 +0200
> From: Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>
> To: slime-devel at common-lisp.net
> Subject: [slime-devel] Re: xref issue
>
> Carlos Konstanski <ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com> writes:
>
>> I should add that this only happens when the symbol is a method name.  Normal
>> functions are found just fine.
>
> It works for me just fine in Emacs 23.x, 22.1.1, and 21.x with SBCL, for
> functions, generic-functions, and macros.
>
>  -T.

I cannot look into it more right now because I am at work.  But later I
will dig into this deeper, starting with the easy thing: CVS updates by
date to find when it changed.  I will also try with emacs 23.  I want
to use the gentoo ebuild, but I cannot do CVS checkouts from work
because of firewall rules (emacs-23 is a CVS ebuild).

I did also notice that M-. now DOES work for finding labels.  This is
great!

Carlos Konstanski