[slime-devel] slime-setup vs slime-ensure-typeout-frame

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 02:42:06 UTC 2007

After many months, I finally decided to update my copy of slime from the
last version I had (Apr 2007) [1].

I see that things have changed quite a bit, and it seems slime-setup is
the appropriate way to set up slime.  However if you do (slime-setup
:typeout-frame t), you get an error that slime-ensure-typeout-frame
doesn't exist.

Should slime-setup take care to load contrib/slime-typeout-frame.el is
loaded?  Or is that the user's responsibility?

If the former, then consider this a bug report. :-)

Ray

[1] Slime did everything I wanted and never seemed to have any bugs that
affected me, so I didn't see any reason to upgrade.