[slime-devel] I need a direct replacement for 'slime-close-parens-at-point

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Mon Sep 3 01:00:03 UTC 2007

Hi Frank,

   As slime-close-parens-at-point is now deprecated I am in search for a
   direct replacement. I had that function bound to ")" so the exact
   number of right parentheses got inserted at point.

I know it won't answer your question, but have you already
considered to use paredit[1] ? I installed it a few months ago
and I no longer face unbalanced parenthesis problems in any lisp
mode.

	Xavier

[1] http://mumble.net/~campbell/emacs/paredit.el
--