[slime-devel] Re: contrib branch

Alain Picard Alain.Picard at memetrics.com
Sun Sep 2 05:56:02 UTC 2007

Nathan Bird <nathan at acceleration.net> writes:

> Just as a note: I, and the couple of developers I work with, like the class
> inspector and fuzzy complete quite a bit.  I might go parse my *slime-events*
> buffer a bit more for statistics on just how much we use them (anyone else
> done something like that?)

Note from a lurker, in case it makes any difference to anybody,
but I absolutely love and depend on both the fuzzy completion and
the inspector.  I follow this project somewhat loosely, but was
somewhat aghast when I last upgraded and discovered they had gone AWOL.

> I thought the idea of having a default "include everything" config available
> was a pretty good idea...

Yes, I would also love to just be able to

  (require 'slime-kitchen-sink) ; load everything they've got! :-)

like somebody suggested upthread.

Just my $0.02...

                                --ap