[slime-devel] Any objections to a "slime-fancy" meta-contrib?

David J. Neu djneu at att.net
Sat Sep 1 12:41:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:58:26PM -0700, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
> Unless there are objections, I will install the file below as
> contrib/slime-fancy.el into CVS.

FWIW, I added the file manually, and it worked nicely thanks!

I did still need to include

(add-hook 'slime-load-hook (lambda () (require 'slime-fuzzy)))
(setq slime-complete-symbol-function 'slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol t)

in my .emacs file to get fuzzy completion to work.

Just a thought, but I wonder if there would be appropriate to add
support for fuzzy completion to slime-fancy.el?