[slime-devel] Any objections to a "slime-fancy" meta-contrib?

Matthias Koeppe mkoeppe+slime at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Sat Sep 1 05:58:26 UTC 2007

Unless there are objections, I will install the file below as
contrib/slime-fancy.el into CVS.

Matthias

;;; slime-fancy.el --- Load all stable fancy SLIME contribs
;;
;; Authors: Matthias Koeppe  <mkoeppe at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de>
;;
;; License: GNU GPL (same license as Emacs)
;;
;;; Installation:
;;
;; Add this to your .emacs:
;;
;;   (add-to-list 'load-path "<directory-of-this-file>")
;;   (add-hook 'slime-load-hook (lambda () (require 'slime-fancy)))
;;
;; We load all SLIME contribs that are currently working,
;; and which only "upgrade" the behavior of SLIME in some way.
;; This includes:
;;   * Adding new commands, keybindings, menu items
;;   * Making things clickable that would otherwise be just plain text

(require 'slime-autodoc)

(require 'slime-c-p-c)

;; Just adds commands
(require 'slime-editing-commands)

(require 'slime-fancy-inspector)

(require 'slime-highlight-edits)

(require 'slime-presentations)

;;; Do not load slime-presentation-streams, as this is an experimental
;;; feature that installs patches into some Lisps. --mkoeppe
;;(require 'slime-presentation-streams)

(require 'slime-scratch)

;;; Do not load slime-typeout-frame, as simply loading causes display of a
;;; typeout frame. --mkoeppe
;;(require 'slime-typeout-frame)

(require 'slime-xref-browser)

(provide 'slime-fancy)