[slime-devel] source locations for clisp

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:59:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

How does one define where slime should look for function definitions.
The cliki page for slime shows how to do this for sbcl/cmucl but I
can't find anywhere showing how to do it with clisp.

It seems like maybe it somehow knows automatically but something is
not working correctly.  For example.  I have cells loaded, and I'm
working in the cells package, but when I put the cursor on defmodel
and hit M-., I get the following error.

PARSE-NAMESTRING: argument #1=(SYSTEM::DEFUN/DEFMACRO #P"C:\\Program
Files\\clisp-2.42\\systems\\cells\\defmodel.fas" 20 123) should be a
pathname designator #2=(OR
    STRING FILE-STREAM PATHNAME)
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-TYPE-ERROR]

Cheers,