[slime-devel] Re: color of returned values in slime-repl

Damien Kick dkixk at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 14:59:04 UTC 2007

Nathan Froyd <froydnj <at> cs.rice.edu> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 06:35:55PM -0700, Joshua Moody wrote:
> > I also similarly updated slime and Aquamacs on my G5 tower and now I
> > see the same behavior there as well.  At least part of the mystery is
> > solved.
> >
> > This leads me to believe there is a slime setting I can change.
> > Suggestions?
>
> (setq slime-repl-enable-presentations nil) prior to starting slime.

Thanks for this advice.  I personally did not like the "grid effect" I got when
mouse over the results in the REPL.  This disables this effect for me but it
also no longer colors the result text red.  Is there a way to still get the red
color for the REPL results but still lose the red "grid" (actually, more like
the look of having written on paper with horizontal lines having been placed on
the page).